Sunday, November 4, 2012

its break and burn and end.




our love is broken

its 

break

and 

burned

and 

end.

im tired .
my love just didnt appriciate by someone.


i do love u.
but
did love her

im not special anymore.
im just same like others.

we are not together .

its broken.

its just u had her in ur hearts.
im not important anymore
im really sad.
i had to make this even its hurts me.

but its good for us.im leaving for ur happiness with her.

hope u happy with her. we cannot together again.
i wanna be alone.
i wanna give my love to someone that really appreciate me.
and love me as i am.
loyal to me as i am.
hope i can find someone better.



i know u want her.
maybe she is better than me
as u said.

i always pray that both u happy together.

goodbye my beloved.
happy together with her.




lots of love from me.....




No comments:

Post a Comment