Wednesday, July 25, 2012

i am the jealous girl..yes..its me

ya..its me..i am very jealous person.but only im jeles when someone became special at him..its hard to me to understand u..coz i never had a very special person in my life after my parents and family..u are the only one in my heart..my mind..anything u said sometimes can make me sad..very happy..and all that kind of feelings..
mmg susah nk paham orang.kadang bleh tersalah paham..walaupun da lame kenal..really hard..tp i try my best to understand u..coz i really love u!!yeay..i really want u to became my hubby..make my life more happy.more worth..more love..more easy..i want u..i choose u..never mind if u not complete..lets complete ourself together..for our happiness...i am sorry if i am too jeles..too careful ..that make u felt uneasy with me..i am really afraid if u betray me..but i believe u didnt do that..sayang.i always pray for us..make us together..make the best for us..:)..i cant stop loving u...im sory for my wrong..

p/s:please hear this song..satu bintang-antique

No comments:

Post a Comment