Sunday, October 16, 2011

feeling very sad into the deep..:(









its about almost 2weeks ago..we not together..im alone..and u too..
we had misunderstanding..and all end..
i thought losing u was easy..
but..
its really hard ..
i cant forget u
i cant hate u...there`s nothin i can do to remove u from my mind..my heart..my soul..

its really hard..
everyday i miss u
i really miss the sweet moments we together..
i cant reduce how much i love u..
i love u bby..so much

one day..i`ve got a msg..u said u hate me..
we end coz of me
my mistake..all my fault..
i cant accept it..

i thought u never hate me
coz i believe that u really love me
i thought that im ur happiness..
but im wrong..
u hate me..u said..i dont want u..
it makes me feel very sad..
very sad..
i`ve cried every night..
when i remember u..
i`ve cried..bby..my sweety..my teddy..
come to me..dont leave me..
take me here..i miss u..i need u..dont leave me..
dont leave me..


No comments:

Post a Comment